box zooming

Fri Apr 22 13:20:56 EDT 2005

It does if all you did is copy files. Actually an image legend is
easier. You just have
to create an image where the legend div is and update it's src. Try the
attached script,
it should be close...

Steve

>>> Dylan Beaudette <dylan at iici.no-ip.org> 4/22/2005 10:22:27 AM >>>
Well... this project is based on a map file where i was using image
legends...

Looking at this page on HTML legends, it looks like i should be able to

cobble something together.

Just one question, does the DHTML mapserver interface expect an HTML
legend?

thanks!

+

--