Mac OS Tiger / Gcc4.0 support

Nick Dabner dabner at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Mon Apr 25 19:30:13 EDT 2005

William K,

Thinking of ordering a copy this week (bound to do it sooner or later),
so should be able to do a test in the next fortnight. I am no unix
expert, but at least it gets a run to identify any hurdles. Was hoping
a list member might have been an ADC select member and can enlighten us
this week.

BTW - noticed the mac binary link directs to your old webpage. Perhaps
the mapserver webmaster can update the link to your download pages?

Nick