Virtual Data Source and wkbLineString

Speiser Ferenc speiser.ferenc at FREEMAIL.HU
Tue Apr 26 06:57:00 EDT 2005

Dear List,

I try to get to work an ogrvrtDataSource layer in my Mapserver to show
as a line-layer. Althogh the ogrinfo says of the ovf file it is a line
geometry type file, but the rendered mapimage doesn't show anything of
the line.

ogrinfo -so -all measurement2.ovf
ERROR 4: Update access not supported for VRT datasources.
Had to open data source read-only.
INFO: Open of `measurement2.ovf'
using driver `VRT' successful.

Layer name: mylayer
Geometry: Line String
Feature Count: 20
ERROR 1: SetAttributeFilter() not supported on ExecuteSQL() results.
Extent: (562781.155556, 83754.050000) - (847169.890000, 305903.830000)
Layer SRS WKT:
GEOGCS["WGS 84",
    DATUM["WGS_1984",
        SPHEROID["WGS 84",6378137,298.257223563,
            AUTHORITY["EPSG","7030"]],
        TOWGS84[0,0,0,0,0,0,0],
        AUTHORITY["EPSG","6326"]],
    PRIMEM["Greenwich",0,
        AUTHORITY["EPSG","8901"]],
    UNIT["degree",0.0174532925199433,
        AUTHORITY["EPSG","9108"]],
    AXIS["Lat",NORTH],
    AXIS["Long",EAST],
    AUTHORITY["EPSG","4326"]]
x: Real (0.0)
y: Real (0.0)
value: Real (0.0)
desc: String (50.0)
co2: Real (0.0)
nox: Real (0.0)
datum: String (19.0)

Could you give me some example of having a line layer in my mapimage
with the use of an ovf file?

Thanks in advance!

Feri

Speiser Ferenc Péter