Finding Latitude and Longitude of the 4 corners of a map using mapscript.

Troy R. Johnson Troy.Johnson at SDL.USU.EDU
Tue Apr 26 16:16:47 EDT 2005

After I have zoomed in to a new point using mapscript, I'd like to be able to know
the latitude and longitude values of the 4 corners of the map image that is created.

Is there anyway to access this information from mapscript.  It seems like it should
be so obvious, but all I seem to have access to are the extents.  Do the extents
translate directly to lat lon values?

Thanks for any help.

Troy