New to MapServer

Rashed Muhammad rashed_muhammad at MSN.COM
Wed Apr 27 09:38:33 EDT 2005

Hi

I managed to install Apache http server 2.0, Mapserver and PHP. My mapserver
is working fine so as Apache and PHP. I tried to install Itasca demo map
interface. Now when I click on the Initialise button it asks me to run or
save and after pressing run again prompts me to run or cancel and after
pressing run button I get a blank dos screen for one second and nothing
happens after that. Anyone can please help I am new to mapServer.

Regards