WFS Client Problems

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 29 11:46:44 EDT 2005

Not sure what you mean by 'other than for a feature query'. Isn't that
what I want to do here.

http://webservices.ionicsoft.com/unData/wfs/UN?request=GetFeature&service=WFS&typeName=wfs:COUNTRY
Returns properly formatted GML (as far as I can tell).

I'm just coming up to speed on these OGC interfaces, so maybe I am
missing something.

In any case, can someone direct me to another WFS server that serves
up basic stuff like country, state, county bndrys etc.

Thanks,

Jeff