Solaris 10

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 30 11:59:34 EDT 2005

Is anyone out there running MapServer on Solaris 10? If you are could you
give me some feedback on any problems you encountered and how well you feel
MapServer works on Solaris 10. I am building a server for my home use and I
want to put up a MapServer based web map on it when I'm done. So I'm looking
into OS's and so far Solaris 10 looks like it has everything else I want on
it but I don't know about MapServer on it so any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy