Mapserver Setup Problems, Any Suggestions?

Trevor Penney Trevor.Penney at NOVAGEOMATICS.COM
Tue Aug 9 07:48:17 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I hope I am not sending this twice, I am new to this list. I appologize for any
inconviences.

I am having some problems with setting up mapserver, any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Basically I want to install mapserver. I have root access and Fedora Core 2.
However, I can't use gcc to compile the mapserver from source, and
unfortunately FGS isn't an option because I can't run more than 1 http.d, due
for server reasons. Any suggestions on a work around, such as an RPM or
something?

If you know of anyone else I could contact that would be great.

Thanks for any input!

Trevor Penney