msautotest/regression testing question

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Mon Aug 29 05:54:03 EDT 2005

I have successfully run siege without the ssl support. Thanks

regards

dejan

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Woodbridge [mailto:woodbri at swoodbridge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:06 PM
To: Gambin Dejan
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] msautotest/regression testing
question

I highly recommend Siege from

http://www.joedog.org/

I have used this extensively for testing mapserver and mapfiles with
good results. It is easy to set up can use. I use a perl script to
generate urls for it, but I think there is a tool the will scan you web
logs and convert them into input files for Siege depending on how your
application generates urls.

-Steve W.