which template engine for python mapscript ?

karpi karpi.lists at EMAIL.CZ
Mon Dec 5 20:23:05 EST 2005

Hello all,
I would like to start with python mapscript. But Im beginer in python, I
would like split graphical design from programming stuff so I decided
use some templating. But there are too much of such products, I do not
know which template language best fits my requirements. I would like:

- primary purpose is using mapserver python mapscript
- best fitted for running under apache mod_python
- lightweight, simple to use.

Do you have someone any tips? any expiriencies?

--
karpi from
http://gismaster.liberix.cz