SRS - layer with two valid EPSG codes

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Tue Dec 6 05:21:36 EST 2005

AFAIK you just advertize using wms_srs METADATA (space delimited list).

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Stefanie Weykam <sweykam at TELELINE.ES> 12/6/2005 10:41 AM >>>
> Hi list members,

I have a polygon layer, a mesh witch fits to exact coordinates on the UTM
grid.
If the datum is changed, the mesh should still fit to the original
coordinates and should not be reprojected.

I guess, I could work around this in our own application, but how do I
advertise this layer with several valid EPSG codes to clients?