Can we have links to free spatial data on Mapserver website?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at TKK.FI
Tue Dec 6 05:29:32 EST 2005

Aniruddha S. Khadkikar kirjoitti:

> Hi all,
> There was a recent request for shapefiles of Europe by Benjamin. In
> line with this query, would it be a good idea to have links to freely
> available spatial data put on the Mapserver website?

The place where I look for free geospatial data is freegis.org. Maybe it
would be a good idea to add entries there?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics