Using the 4.x Tutorial

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Fri Dec 9 16:04:46 EST 2005

Brian,

There's a link to download the tutorial (which includes the data) at the
bottom of the page but since the official tutorial site isn't ready yet,
I have to limit access to the current site (as you'll notice it's
sitting on a different domain).  The official site will hopefully go up
sooner than later. ;)

-Perry