OGR2OGR Question

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Tue Dec 13 00:50:28 EST 2005

PostGIS is not a topological GIS system, so there is no such thing as
nodes for lines or L/R polys for polygons, or a need for them.  You
should get any attributes after the coverage-ID field at least, and
that's what counts.

On Dec 12, 2005, at 9:32 PM, David Hunt wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to import in a Acr Coverage into postgres and it almost
> works but
> only the geometry is being imported into tables.  For example I am
> not getting
> any of the TNode_, FNode_, LPoly_ RPoly_ data for the arc layer.
> Does anyone
> know why this is occuring?
> The ogrinfo function shows all the data for the layers so if I have
> to I can
> just parse that but I would like ogr2ogr to work and save me a few
> minutes.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin