ORACLE / Using unique

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Dec 13 06:08:23 EST 2005

Hi François,
    You can do this with the to_number in you sql, like:
        data "geom FROM (SELECT TO_NUMBER(<idcolumn>) AS id FROM
    To use this way the idcolumn must need to store only numbers.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR