Foundation and Mapserver MAP file manag e tool

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Dec 15 16:11:28 EST 2005

There's alos an opportunity to enforce such things with automated
configs from XML.

Not that this would be that high on my list.

Another capability, would be that the Owners of the data can have their
own look into the data, while us "Pros" can build our own.

bobb