Want to disable scalebar for serving WMS requests

Vincent J. Troisi Vincent.Troisi at COLORADO.EDU
Fri Dec 16 16:01:34 EST 2005

I have a scalebar object defined in my mapfile (see below).
The mapfile is used for a browse application. I'd like
to use the same mapfile to service WMS requests without
the scalebar being served with the map request. Is there
some attribute I'm missing that will enable the embedding
of the scalebar for a browse request on the local
mapserver application but prevent the scalebar from
being embedded on a map returned from a  WMS request?

Thanks,
Vince

  Vincent J. Troisi
  University of Colorado, Boulder/CIRES/NSIDC
  Voice: (303) 492-1827  FAX: (303) 492-2468
  E-Mail: Vincent.Troisi at Colorado.EDU