Choosing the Choosers

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Fri Dec 16 21:03:37 EST 2005

On December 16, 2005 17:23, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>    The key misunderstanding is below though.  I am not talking about
> the Foundation. I am talking about Mapserver, the project.

There was a lot in the "open letter" - it rolled ideas about MapServer,
starting the foundation and working with other foundation projects all into
one.  Separating the "foundation startup" issues from the "MapServer project
direction" issues is a key step for clearing up the confusion.  That's why I
like Paul's proposal, it helps keep the two separate until they are ready to
be brought together.  Thanks for bringing this up.

Tyler