Java Mapscript - Looking for a servlet example

Leonel Gonçalves leopedro.dev at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 06:41:16 EST 2005

Hi Umberto,

Thank you for such a quick answer :)
I've read this good howto, and tried this very good howto successfully for
the basic part (I haven't made any zoom yet).
But I don't know how to deal with this in J2EE apps.
My doGet method is doing all the work now, but i think it is not the better
way.
Don't you hava any example ?

Thanks

Leo