Java Mapscript - Looking for a servlet example

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 06:48:16 EST 2005

I have my app which is built with struts.
Just apply your favourite J2EE pattern if you are acquainted with J2EE
or pick one and learn it.

Otherwise you can create specialized wrapper objects that will deal
with zoom, pan and query actions. your doGet method will still be
huge, but less cluttered.

Regards,
Umberto