HELP-Virtual Spatial Data

Simbiosis Amorpha simbiotico at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 12:42:13 EST 2005

Thanks David,

I already switched my x,y and I still get a blank image. I'm accesing my map
with:
http://maps.localizame.net/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/starfinder/star.map&mode=map

If I do a ogrinfo virtual.ovf starfinder I get this:

OGRFeature(sorento):27
  UserID (String) = Sorento
  Lat (String) = 14.6538233333333
  Lon (String) = -90.5103