using tile index for serving wms and wcs

Miguel Ángel Esbri techdlists at YAHOO.ES
Tue Dec 20 06:15:13 EST 2005

Hi Norman,

thanks for your help. I have included a zipped file with the log, the
getcapabilities of the wms and wcs request, the .map file and the tile
index that I generated.

regards,

    Miguel Ángel