unable to draw the getFeature response from the wfs

Miguel Ángel Esbrí techdlists at YAHOO.ES
Wed Dec 21 08:58:02 EST 2005

Hi,

I am testing my wfs configuration but I am unable to draw the gml I get
as response. I am using the gvSIG and udig clients but none is able to
draw the gml.
I have also tried geoserver and both were successful drawing the gml, so
I guess that it must be either a missing parameter in my .map file or
the wfs is serving an invalid gml.

thanks in advance,

    Miguel Ángel

MAP
    NAME BENICASSIM
    STATUS ON
    DEBUG ON
    IMAGETYPE PNG24
    SIZE 1024 768
    IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
    SHAPEPATH
"/data/SpatialDataSets/Comunidad-Valenciana/Provincia-de-Castellon/Benicassim/"
    EXTENT 736578 4429321 771455 4454233
    UNITS METERS
    PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:23030"
    END
    WEB
        IMAGEPATH            "/tmp"
        IMAGEURL            "http://localhost/tmp/"
        LOG             "/tmp/benicassim.log"
        METADATA
        OWS_TITLE        "Benicassim"
        OWS_LABEL        "Benicassim"
        OWS_ONLINERESOURCE
"http://geoinfo.dlsi.uji.es/cgi-bin/benicassim"
        OWS_KEYWORDLIST        "WMS,WCS,WFS,BENICASSIM"
        OWS_SRS            "EPSG:23030"
        OWS_SCHEMAS_LOCATION    "http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_PREFIX    "uji"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_URI    "http://www.uji.es"