VS: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] unable to draw the getFeature response from the wfs

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Wed Dec 21 09:27:27 EST 2005

Hi,

I have been able to show gml generated by MapServer WFS with TatukGIS viewer (file must be saved on disk first) and with Cadcorp Map Browser also online. Maybe you could try also those. Naturally all WFS viewers should behave in a same way, but I have found that unfortunately they do not.

Regards,

Jukka Rahkonen

________________________________

Lähettäjä: UMN MapServer Users List puolesta: Miguel Ángel Esbrí
Lähetetty: ke 21.12.2005 15:58
Vastaanottaja: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Aihe: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] unable to draw the getFeature response from the wfs

Hi,

I am testing my wfs configuration but I am unable to draw the gml I get
as response. I am using the gvSIG and udig clients but none is able to
draw the gml.
I have also tried geoserver and both were successful drawing the gml, so
I guess that it must be either a missing parameter in my .map file or
the wfs is serving an invalid gml.

thanks in advance,

    Miguel Ángel

MAP
    NAME BENICASSIM
    STATUS ON
    DEBUG ON
    IMAGETYPE PNG24
    SIZE 1024 768
    IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
    SHAPEPATH
"/data/SpatialDataSets/Comunidad-Valenciana/Provincia-de-Castellon/Benicassim/"
    EXTENT 736578 4429321 771455 4454233
    UNITS METERS
    PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:23030"
    END
    WEB
        IMAGEPATH            "/tmp"
        IMAGEURL            "http://localhost/tmp/"
        LOG             "/tmp/benicassim.log"
        METADATA
        OWS_TITLE        "Benicassim"
        OWS_LABEL        "Benicassim"
        OWS_ONLINERESOURCE
"http://geoinfo.dlsi.uji.es/cgi-bin/benicassim"
        OWS_KEYWORDLIST        "WMS,WCS,WFS,BENICASSIM"
        OWS_SRS            "EPSG:23030"
        OWS_SCHEMAS_LOCATION    "http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_PREFIX    "uji"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_URI    "http://www.uji.es"