Javascript error on new UMN site

Obe, Regina DND\MIS robe.dnd at CITYOFBOSTON.GOV
Thu Dec 22 08:56:10 EST 2005

If no one else is getting this error, then please disregard.  It could be
just that the firewall over here is blocking some javascript includes.

When I go to
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/polls/autodesk_name/questionnaire_vie
w_results

 in IE

I am getting a javascript error - Object Expected (line 985)
Which seems to be breaking here

formtooltip(' 1_help',1);return true

I don't seem to get any errors in Firefox though.

confidential, legally  privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to
Massachusetts law. It is intended  solely for the addressee. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and  delete the material
from any computer.