Javascript error on new UMN site

Skalski Artur - askals Artur.Skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Thu Dec 22 09:03:14 EST 2005

Does the page display correctly in your browser?

in my IE & Opera everything seems to be ok

Artur Skalski

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On Behalf Of Obe, Regina DND\MIS
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:56 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Javascript error on new UMN site

If no one else is getting this error, then please disregard.  It could be
just that the firewall over here is blocking some javascript includes.

When I go to
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/polls/autodesk_name/questionnaire_vie
w_results

 in IE

I am getting a javascript error - Object Expected (line 985)
Which seems to be breaking here

formtooltip(' 1_help',1);return true

I don't seem to get any errors in Firefox though.

confidential, legally  privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to
Massachusetts law. It is intended  solely for the addressee. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and  delete the material
from any computer.
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.