Autodesk product naming poll

Lowell.Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Thu Dec 22 13:48:30 EST 2005

Could this allow for MapTools MapServer, MapTools GRASS, MapTools PCL, ...
AND "MapTools 2006" vs. "OSGIS '06"? Will it eventually need GIS in the name
or could MapTools equate to GIS like Apache to http or was that already
captured by the xxxGIS brand name (somebody needs to ask Puffs or Pepsi)?
I agree with the unified heading.

Lowell