Autodesk product naming poll

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 22 14:06:44 EST 2005

That is the convention I was thinking of, I think eventually MapTools could
reach the point where people intuitively make the Open Source GIS ==
MapTools connection... but it depends on aggressive marketing.

I do think the ship has sailed in that people instantly make the GIS==ESRI
connection.  But at one time Search==Yahoo and Oil == Standard, so nothing
lasts forever.

-Mike