Raster Analysis and MapServer

Lowell.Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Thu Dec 22 16:29:38 EST 2005

Martin, Aaron, & others.

This is good news.
I have been trying to get processes like this documented to the wiki (before
the spamming) and to the new site by replying to emails such as these.
I finally gave up in favor of hiring a contractor to develop a (hopefully)
uniform scripting language interface between MapScript & GRASS. As a result
please expect to be contacted by the aforementioned contractor during the
upcoming feasibility study.

Lowell