Oracle Woes

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Dec 22 17:14:01 EST 2005

Hi Christopher,
   What operations are you triyng to execute? Just draw a map with the
points? Or any query functions/modes?
   For native connection the actual extent is used to create the box
for the operators, in SDO_FILTER and SDO_RELATE. If you don't want to
use this operators you just need to specify USING NONE in your data
defnition.
   The link for native connection docs is:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto
   Best regards.