mysql?

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at GLOBEXPLORER.COM
Mon Dec 26 22:16:47 EST 2005

This seems to cover most of the major issues, although I'd point out that the speed difference between the two is mostly obvious when running single (or only a few) connections to the database; if you need something that can support dozens / scores (or more) of simultaneous connections the speed difference is markedly less, and sometimes is reversed with Postgres showing an advantage.

Greg Williamson
DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC.