Negative numbers in a Label OFFSET, how?

Wed Dec 28 17:30:47 EST 2005

That shouldn't be the case. Offsets are applied regardless of sign. Here's a test case:

  http://maps/cgi-bin/mapserv48?map=/usr/local/www/docs_maps/testing/offset/test.map&mode=map

Steve

>>> Bob Basques <bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US> 12/28/05 1:44 PM >>>
All,

My OFFSET values are being interpreted as Positive even though they are
negative numbers.

Actually only the "y" value is doing this, the X value seems to be
working just fine.

Do I need to quote the "-" signs or something in the MAP file?

I didn't see anything in the Reference page about it.

bobb