Itasca Workshop

Wed Dec 28 18:05:27 EST 2005

I think he's refering to the version from the first workshop version, something like:

  http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/workshop/

Select the DHTML option. You'll see the problem in the window status bar for with
firefox. That's not specific to the workshop and others have reported the problem
with other interfaces. Try a Google search with 'mozilla "Transferring data"' and you'll
see what I mean.

As near as I can tell this is a problem with Mozilla. The message seems to be harmless in that
the application itself runs just fine. I've not tried 1.5 to see if the problem has been fixed. (Okay,
I just upgraded and the issue is resolved. *woohoo*)

Steve

>>> Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at XS4ALL.NL> 12/28/05 1:28 PM >>>
Which Mozilla version? This is more likely a problem with Mozilla than
with the itasca demo.

The following itasca demo loads fine for me in Firefox 1.5:

http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/itasca/demo_init.html

Does this site load fine at your end?

Best regards,
Bart