'PVALUE' error with PROJ4 when building PHP MapScript??

Bob Bruce covariance at SHAW.CA
Fri Feb 18 08:35:32 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:22:02 -0500, Frank Warmerdam <fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:38:54 -0600, Bob Bruce <covariance at shaw.ca> wrote:
>> I have been trying to build the nightly build of MapServer, specifically
>> PHP MapScript with PHP5 on a WIN2K system and have just got an error on a
>> link that has me stumped and am wondering if someone can help me -
please?

>> The error is:
>> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include\winreg.h(88) :
error

warmerdam at pobox.com
>light and sound - activate the windows | http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
>and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for Rent

Thanks for getting back to me, Frank, I tried these fixes first but was
unable to get them to work for me (I made sure that I cleaned up all of the
previously built .obj .lib and .pdb files first). I must have been doing
something wrong I guess.

    Bob Bruce, Winnipeg, Manitoba