Can someone help

Anuradha Barua anuradha.barua at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 23 05:58:17 EST 2005

Hi all,
I have an application which uses mapserver 4.0.1,mapscript  4.1 and
php 4.3.4 in windows with iis 5.1
I have been able to display attributes from a database based on user
click on the map based on x,y coordinates.  In my case, if a user
clicks on a point representing a city, some attributes for the city
are displayed and the point is highlighted on the map.
Now I would like to also highlight the neighbouring places
corresponding to the point where the user clicked on the screen. How
can I do that ?
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks