Return Only Template Vars without Generating Image ? (get extents not image )

Shanton, James A James.Shanton2 at NSCORP.COM
Tue Jan 4 07:41:44 EST 2005

Is it possible to do a form submit and return all my template variables
without generating an image ?

I'm working with jbox image swapping but am having a terrible time keeping
up with the proper lat,long coordinate map extents.

I would like to submit an unseen form that returns all the coordinate
extents and template variables so that I can use those in my visible map.

Thanks !

Jim