How to get Mapscript libraries in other programming language?

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Fri Jan 7 10:13:50 EST 2005

Thanks for answer!

I am quite dummy in C things and compiling, but Rebol could use normal DLLs.

How those different Mapcript language versions are done?
Do they not references to a mapscript DLL?

Is it difficult to make one?

brgds
Janeks