dbf on a Geotiff

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 12:31:50 EST 2005

Hi Wouter,

If you know someone out your way that has access to ArcGIS software, a
table of coordinates can quickly be made into a shapefile.

You may also be able to do it with by placing your table in WKT or GML
format, importing it into JUMP Workbench (free GIS software from
www.vividsolutions.com) ... and saving the dataset as a shapefile.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC