Mapserver Crash

Constantin Cristian constantin.a.cristian at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 13 03:24:32 EST 2005

Ok I think I got it now, I reconfigured with no option and Mapserver didn't
crash, then I started to add options an compile and run after every one
until I reached this
At this point it seems to be something wrong with my php version but I tried
to compile with 5.0.3 and I got the same crash....
I don't know why this happens.
If I use php_mapscript.so that is built
with --with-php=../php/php-4.3.7 --with-php-regex-dir=/root/wms/php/php-4.3.7
it does not crash, so I'm going to use mapserv built without php for cgi and
php_mapscript.so built with php for mapscript.

Thanks a lot to everybody who tried to help.