How to add temporary poligons on map and process them?

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Fri Jan 14 03:53:08 EST 2005

Hi, List!

My I idea on subject is:
1) Temp obj on map:
        a) draw using client side (f.ex. DIV objects using javascript),
        b) draw using phpMapScript (I like this option better, but is it possible?)
2) Process in DB:
        I am planing to do it by using phpMapScript and WKT formats to input them
in SQL DB.
Note: Polygon points mainly will be acuired trought processing "textual"
info from
input fields. Just is some cases there could be digitizing on screen.

Any ideas of the best way for point 1)?

brgds
Janeks