Filtering/displaying parts of a shapefile?

Fri Jan 14 10:49:12 EST 2005

Hi Jeff,

Here is a quick overview of what you need to do. I will leave most of
the details up to you.

1) Setup multiple Layers for your streets using MINSCALE/MAXSCALE to
differentiate the styling you want to use.
2) Use CLASSITEM "CFCC"
3) set up classes using EXPRESSION /^A1/ for all the "A*" CFCC records,
etc for the other CFCC's
4) specify your styling in each ot the classes
5) any street that does not fall in the expression is not rendered

-Steve