Display JPEG and TIF

Juan Baron jbarong at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 16 15:40:01 EST 2005

I have installed the following:

1)freetype
2)zlib
3)libpng
4)jpegv6
5)gd
6)proj
7)curl
8)tiff
9)geotiff
10)pdf
11)gdal
12)libungif
13)ming
14)libiconv
15)mapserver

I install mapserver in the following way:

./configure --with-proj --with-ogr --with-gdal --with-postgis --with-ming -
-with-wfs --with-wmsclient

make

When I execute "./mapserv -v", the result is:

MapServer version 4.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF SUPPORTS=FREETYPE INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

but when I am trying to show some images jpeg or tif using a layer raster,
it leaves me the following error:

For the jpeg image:   drawJPEG(): Unable to access file. Only grayscale
JPEG images are supported.

For the tif image: Image handling error. Only colormapped and grayscale
images are supported.

Why??