Display JPEG and TIF {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Jan 16 18:18:30 EST 2005

Hi,

To display truecolor tiff or jpeg you must have INPUT=GDAL.
There must be some trouble with your gdal installation.
I see the --with-gdal in your configure but no INPUT=GDAL in
the mapserv -v.
Try to configure and make mapserv again and check all the massages,
you had better to turn off mapserv native tiff support --without-tif.

Bye
Zoltan