Compilation Error on 64 bit Fedora Core 3

Tony Baylis tonyb at BUNDABERG.QLD.GOV.AU
Tue Jan 18 17:49:05 EST 2005

Thanks to all who replied...

I also assumed the problem related to a missing path before maptemplate.c.
All the options mentioned have been tried, including removing --with-geos,
adding -m32 to the gcc line in the Makefile to get it compiled as 32bit but
to no avail as yet.

I shall keep trying...I too have learnt(?) more about compilers and Makefiles
than I thought I needed to know over the last week...

Tony

--
Anthony Baylis
GIS Officer