Help fixing MapServer code

Abe Gillespie agillesp at VT.EDU
Wed Jan 19 16:58:43 EST 2005

Ok, the IRC channel is probably a good place to start.  Are there any
good howtos on even just doing IRC?  I'm traditionally a Windows
programmer and have only just gotten started working with OSS.  I
haven't ever done IRC *gasp*.  These days I spend most of my time in
Mac OS X, are there any good IRC clients for it?

Sorry it got slightly OT.

Thanks.
-Abe