First-time user needs help with mapfile

Keerati Inochanon unselfishly at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 19 22:46:40 EST 2005

Hi Jacob,

I tried what you suggested, and it worked. Thank you very much. I
really appreciate your help. I was also wondering whether you know of
any good online tutorials I could go through (other than the ones
listed on the website).

Thank you!
Keerati