mapserver 4.4.1 binary for debian?

Homme Zwaagstra hrz at GEODATA.SOTON.AC.UK
Thu Jan 20 11:32:43 EST 2005

Jeff,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:31:56AM -0500, Jeff Portwine wrote:
> Actually I looked for it, but in the file that debian writes that shows the
> files that were installed, it doesn't even list the mapserver binary.
>
> I got the debian package from
> http://agrogeomatic.educagri.fr/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/mapserver/
> I do have mapscript installed, the php_mapscript.so library is in place.
> Just no mapserver cgi binary.

Note that the mapserver binary is called mapserv and not mapserver! If
that's not it I'd get in touch with the package maintainer. I'm not
familiar with Debian but isn't there an apt-get command that will let
you list the files in a package?

> Thanks,
> -Jeff

Kind regards,