error loading jpg file

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 20 12:22:47 EST 2005

Hi
 I've upgraded my server to mandrake 10.1 and mapserver to nightly Jan. 6th,
 2005
 and started getting the following error. Has anyone seen this error before? My
 mapfile has not changed.

 msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'hillshade'.
 msRASTERLayerOpen(): General error message. Attempt to open a RASTER layer, but
 this is only supported after a raster query.

 I just enableled OUPUT=JPEG last night to see if it made a differance.

 I'm using GDAL-1.1.9

 My latest build of mapserver is this:

MapServer version 4.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Let me know if anyone needs more information?