Example Maps

Nicole Faust n_faust at INFORMATIK.UNI-KL.DE
Fri Jan 21 06:44:25 EST 2005

Hello group!

I'm new to this group and I'm trying to work with the MapServer.
I want to use it together with  PostgreSQL+PostGIS and Apache.
The programs are allready installed, but are not working properly.
So now I do not know if it is a problem with the installation or
with the example file. I'm using the usa2.map example from:
http://www.mobilegeographics.com/mapserver/

I have corrected the Shape- and Imagepath to my installation.
Typically I receive only the frame which tells me that the map
was created with MapServer and a legend at the bottom.
But the map is missing.

Thanks for your help,
    sincerly
        N. Faust