Creation of shapefiles (PHP)

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at YAHOO.ES
Fri Jan 21 12:14:53 EST 2005

Matt Brown escribió:
> Jorge,
>
> I don't know if this is the problem, but you might try building one line,
> instead of four, and make sure that the beginning and ending points are the
> same.  then add the line object to the shape object
>
> Matt

Well, the lines are working (I can create succesfully an arc shapefile)
and points are well (the same point object to start and to end). Thus, I
think I'm doing something wrong with the polygon creation.

Can someone post a simple shapefile PHP creation? I didn't found
anything in the mailing list or in the web.

Thanks,
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Departamento de Ingeniería Cartográfica, Geodesia y Fotogrametría